Notes: TACC is requesting bids for a 46,000 SF recreation center in Dalton, GA. See the information below.
1. Sitework includes grading, erosion control measures, stormwater management pond, site utilities, storm drainage, asphalt paving and curb, sidewalks and concrete pavement, and landscaping.
2. The building consists of (2) gymnasiums, offices, classrooms, multipurpose space, and a second-floor mezzanine for storage. The structure is concrete slab-on-grade, CMU, and structure steel.
3. Facade includes metal wall panels, storefronts, and masonry veneer and block. Roofing is TPO membrane system.
4. Proposals based on the construction start date of 2/26/2020 and substantial completion date of 8/20/2021.
5. Proposals are due by 2/4/2020 by 12pm EST and should be sent to Kurt Teasley ([email protected]
If you have any questions regarding this project, please email questions to Kurt Teasley ([email protected]
458 Bookout Road
Ringgold, GA 30736
Email: Click Here to Email