415 Paul W Bryant Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Project Size (sq/ft):
50,000 to 100,000
Please see 011000-2 1.4 A & B.
Also, take note that prequalification WAS required for Mechanical subcontractors (HVAC AND PLUMBING) and Pool Subcontractors.
Project Description: The existing 54,517 SF Aquatic Center will be renovated to improve indoor air quality,
enhance training through revisions to pool decking, upgrading lighting, and added HVAC, and provide team
locker, lounge, and meeting areas. The building will not be expanded, but glazing is proposed at the 50m
competition pool, and the low-slope roofing will be replaced. The existing recreation fitness areas will be
renovated into team spaces. Locker rooms will be renovated to serve different users. The scope of work at the
pool and deck spaces primarily include repairs to existing pool systems, LED lighting, and HVAC work.
30 x 42
- Addendum #1 - Date Added: Aug 15, 2018
- Addendum #2 - Date Added: Aug 15, 2018
- Addendum #3 - Date Added: Aug 20, 2018
Notes: New bid date is 08/23/2018 by 11:00 am.
- Addendum #4 - Date Added: Aug 20, 2018
- Addendum #5 - Date Added: Aug 20, 2018
- Addendum #6 - Date Added: Aug 27, 2018
- Addendum #7 - Date Added: Aug 27, 2018
- Addendum #8 - Date Added: Aug 27, 2018